Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Who Is The Third Sailor In On The Town..??

So I made it here to New York after a day in Boston, and met Rach no prob on Monday morning.

Will write more when I have a little more time, but after two nights sleeping on buses/in bus stations(please don't tell my Mum...) a chance to sleep in a bed on Monday was awesome...

Already seen one musical...Rachel had her way....and yes, my first Broadway show was The Little Mermaid...brilliant!!!!!

This afternoon we're off on the Sex and the City bus tour...!

Lot's of love to all

Rich
xxx

p.s
If anyopne can let me know who the third sailor is in On The Town (frank Sinatra, Gene Kelly, and...???!!), I'd be very grateful....

1 comment:

curiouser and curiouser said...

Jules Munshin is the third sailor.

oh yeah, i know my camp 1940's musical shizzle.

xxx